Thursday, April 12, 2012

To my son on his Birthday

Dear Liam,
  It is wild to think that you are already a year old . I feel like we were just bringing you home from the hospital. I cannot express in words the love that I have for you or how blessed I feel to able to call myself your mother.
  You are the strongest, silliest little boy I have ever come across. The way you grunt when you want food is always good for a laugh, even though I know for you it is a very serious matter. I love the love and adoration you have for your sister. I don't even care that you have rarely slept through the whole night in this past year, because I love gettng up to snuggle you....BUuuuuut let's maybe work on the whole sleep thing this year ok?
  You fill my heart with so much joy. Happy HAPPY Birthday Butterbean. I love you to the moon and back ...plus 1...times infinity.

-Mom













No comments:

Post a Comment