Saturday, February 27, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

This post really has nothing to do with Blackjack...though Steven did have $75 worth of good luck at it about a week ago....

I love to cook. I really do. However, between work, Lara, "mini business", and trying to spend time nuturing my relationship with Steven and my relationship with myself....cooking has sort of fallen by the wayside in our house. I am passionate about healthy eating and while I have researched and made sure Lara is getting a good start in nutrition, Steven's and my eating habits have become pretty lack luster.

SO...in an attempt to get back to cooking, I have decided to plan out our dinner meals in advance for the week. Additionally, to make myself accountable to my new "program"...I plan to blog about it, posting photo proof of dinner, sharing recipes we try. With the help of the Kraft website I have planned the menu for the week (starting tomorrow).

Enjoy...

Plan for the upcoming week-
Sunday - BBQ Roasted Chicken w/ Parmesan Potatoes
Monday - Bruschetta Minute Steaks
Tuesday - Skillet Chicken & Vegetables Parmesan
Wednesday - Sweet 'n Sour Meatball Simmer
Thursday - Chicken Nacho Bake
Friday - In Valley City for a concert...Steven fends for himself...
Saturday - Roast Pork Tenderloin Supper

Wolliams Out...

No comments:

Post a Comment