Friday, March 16, 2012

LB in curlers

Lara has been asking for "beeeutible curls" in her hair, but will not let me anywhere near her head with a curling iron. We were in Target yesterday and found the foam curlers of my youth in the hair supply isle. Surprisingly, she sat patiently while I rolled her hair last night.




She even slept in them....but unfortunately only for part of the night. So no curls this morning. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little dissapointed. Oh well, we will try again another night. And it was totally worth it for how adorable she looked in those darn curlers.

1 comment:

Anni Lizzi said...

Believe it or not, I still occasionally use foam curlers (as a 25 year old woman, ha). And, I also hate sleeping in them. What I find works is washing my hair, using mousse, drying it completely, then putting the curlers in. I blast them a couple times with the dryer and let them set for an hour or so. Then, ta-da, curls! All without the pain of sleeping with them in.

Post a Comment